Mar 21, 2019 by
a text entry box
Select ONE of the following prompts pertaining to America Now sec. 5 ("Race: Does It Still Matter?") and respond in approximately two paragraphs.
- Identify the essay in this section you believe is the most effective and discuss how it advances its argument. Reference specific examples in your response.
- Identify the essay in this section you believe is the least effective and discuss what prevents it from succeeding. Reference specific examples in your response.
- Identify and discuss a logical fallacy that you see operating in one of the essays.
- Connect a specific essay in this section with one from another section. Put these works in conversation by discussing where they align and diverge.
- Identify and discuss an outside source (popular or academic) that you believe could meaningfully contribute to the dialog in this section. (If the source is online, provide the URL.)
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.