Mar 19, 2019 by
a text entry box
Select ONE of the following prompts pertaining to America Now sec. 4 ("A College Education: How Valuable Is It?") and respond in approximately two paragraphs.
- Identify the essay in this section you believe is the most effective and discuss how it advances its argument. Reference specific examples in your response.
- Identify the essay in this section you believe is the least effective and discuss what prevents it from succeeding. Reference specific examples in your response.
- Specifically what are some things you gain from a college experience? What are some material and immaterial costs? In what ways is a college education worth the costs and in what ways is it not?
- Identify and discuss a logical fallacy that you see operating in one of the essays.
- Identify and discuss an outside source (popular or academic) that you believe could meaningfully contribute to the dialog in this section. (If the source is online, provide the URL.)
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.