Mar 5, 2019 by
a text entry box
Select ONE of the following prompts pertaining to America Now sec. 3 ("U.S. History: How Do We Remember Our Past?") and respond in approximately two paragraphs.
- Identify the essay in this section you believe is the most effective and discuss how it advances its argument. Reference specific examples in your response.
- Identify the essay in this section you believe is the least effective and discuss what prevents it from succeeding. Reference specific examples in your response.
- Identify a historical monument that causes you to react positively or negatively. Discuss what it makes you experience and why.
- Discuss how you might appropriately memorialize a historical person, place, or object of your choice that is nationally significant.
- Identify and discuss an outside source (popular or academic) that you believe could meaningfully contribute to the dialog in this section. (If the source is online, provide the URL.)
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.