Apr 16, 2019 by
a text entry box
Select ONE of the following prompts pertaining to America Now sec. 11 ("Gender: What Are the Issues Today?") and respond in approximately two paragraphs.
- Identify the essay in this section you believe is the most effective and discuss how it advances its argument. Reference specific examples in your response.
- Identify the essay in this section you believe is the least effective and discuss what prevents it from succeeding. Reference specific examples in your response.
- Identify and discuss a logical fallacy that you see operating in one of the essays.
- Discuss how one or more of the pieces in this section provides insight into a campus issue.
- Identify and discuss an outside source (popular or academic) that you believe could meaningfully contribute to the dialog in this section.
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.